ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE ON-DEMAND
The Online Accounting system Accounts Receivable (A/R) module maintains tight controls over cash, receivables and customer analysis while streamlining order, billing, cash receipts and collections processes. Most importantly, A/R capitalizes on the accounting software's award winning strengths of ease of use, staff productivity, return on investment and business intelligence.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE BENEFITS
- Streamline receivable processes to generate invoices, accelerate collections, reduce credit risk and resolve exceptions quickly
- Lower cycle times to accelerate collections, distribute customer statements, lower write-off's and decrease working capital cost
- Use workflow automation to reduce the invoice generation and distribution process
- Manage multiple currencies, global transactions and international accounting requirements
- Use extensive invoice defaulting to increase data entry speed, efficiency and accuracy
- Help increase customer service levels and satisfaction with on-demand sales, receivable and payment information and complete customer history
MANAGE CUSTOMER DETAILS
Financial system A/ R customer records provide thorough customer categorization for effective segmentation and group processing, exhaustive demographic information for customer management, customer operational statistics for performance measurement, sales person designation for account management and commissions processing, and complete general ledger account assignments so that sales orders, invoices and cash receipts transactions automatically default the correct G/ L accounts, thereby saving time and increasing accuracy.
AUTOMATE TIME AND BILLING
Online Accounting Time and Billing provides a simple and fast method for professional services staff to enter their billable and non-billable time, designate projects and input notes for either internal review or to append to client invoices. Reimbursable expenses are automatically included on client invoices. Custom business rules can verify time sheet accuracy and completeness.
Special alert notifications can be setup to identify missing or incomplete time sheets. Workflow processes run in the background to verify that all time sheets are received by due dates, or if not, automatically send out e-mail alert notifications requesting receipt. Once time is entered, it automatically transfers to customer invoices during the billing cycle. Aplicor Time and Billing simplifies time capture, validates accuracy, enforces time sheet compliance and accelerates the billing and collections processes.
USE CUSTOMER INFORMATION TO GROW CUSTOMER SHARE
Customer knowledge provides the single-greatest path to profitable organic growth. Aplicor provides complete front-to-back office customer information in a centralized 360 degree customer view. With one integrated system, staff view all client marketing interactions, sales communications, customer support incident history, client contacts and preferences, client documentation, complete purchasing history and outstanding sales and receivables information.